Sunday 21 June 2015

Dinosaurs, soap and Redwood logs

We totally forgot about midsummer celebrations this weekend, but I think we made up for it with a nice hike instead.
We drove to Samuel P Taylor state park, and walked along the river. Alfie loved every second and all he could think about was how to get down to the water as soon as possible.

We found a path leading down to an old redwood log leaning out over the river and declared it the perfect place for a spot of lunch. Alfie spent his lunch break swimming, digging and looking for treasures on the river bed.

On the way home Jelte dropped me and Alfie off at the pet store and I dragged Alfie into the self serve baths. It's funny how much he loves water outdoors but as soon as you introduce a bit of soap he thinks it's some sort of torture!

Tonight we're planning to go see Jurassic world. I can't wait to see the sequel of my favourite movie of all times :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment